MGMS Learning Center
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the Media Center
At the Learning Center you can:
- Work on your homework
- Get help from a peer tutor
- Finish projects on the computer
- Make-up a test
- Read a book
- You must be in the Media Center with a pass that is signed by your teacher by 2:50 pm.
- Bring everything you need from your lockers.
- You must stay at the Learning Center until dismissal for the late bus (4:20 pm) or until a parent picks you up from the office.
- The Learning Center is for learning. Use quiet voices and no socializing.
- Computer use is for school work only! No web surfing or playing games when finished with homework.
- No food or drink.
- No cell phones or electronics.