Welcome to the College and Career Resource Center web page. Choosing a career is a simple decision for some students, but for many students choosing a career is accompanied by apprehension, frustration and uncertainty. Park Center’s College and Career Resource Center(CCRC) has a wealth of information on colleges/universities and academic programs that will help the student meet their educational and career goals allowing them to approach their choice of careers with confidence and a sense of adventure.
College & Career Specialist
- Park Center School Profile
- CCRC Calendar of Events Newsletter - Previous issues archived below
- CCRC Scholarship Bulletin - Previous issues archived below
- Authorization for Release of School Records
- Get In to College Handbook
- Colleges & Universities
- Exploring Careers
- Career Exploration Videos
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Military Careers
- Test Preparation
- Senior Recommendation Request Form
- Requesting a Transcript
- Energy Explorers - Career Exploration at Great River Energy
The Park Center Senior High School College and Career Resource Center's mission: To provide support and teach knowledge, skills and values associated with educational, career development and post high school planning opportunities to students, parents and community members
- The student can understand skills and educational requirements for career choices.
- The student can understand the relationship between interests, abilities and career choices.
- The student can understand the relationship between career clusters, academic classes and educational requirements as they relate to future career decision making.
- The student can utilize resources for career education and post-secondary planning.
Class Rank Change
Beginning with the class of 2018, class rank will no longer be reflected on the transcript; however, it will be added to the report card each trimester. Very few institutions require class rank recorded on the transcript for admissions purposes. If the institutions for which you are applying requires class rank reported on the transcript, simply file a request with the College and Career Resource Center (CCRC) or the school registrar, and it will be added. Each trimester report card will have the student’s class rank and GPA (weighted and unweighted) included, and official transcripts will continue to reflect the student’s GPA (both weighted and unweighted). Please contact the CCRC or your guidance counselor if you have any questions.